Wednesday 19 November 2008

Sewing and sewing...

As you know I have my very first craft fair coming up.. WeMake Christmas on 6th December. So I am sewing and knitting and sewing in order to have as much stock as possible.
Last week was knitting week, this week is supposed to be sewing week.
I did a bit of knitting in the evening, and might continue that way.

But this morning, after a period where the icy grip of fear grabbed at my backbone, I soldiered on and made some purses. The reason I have such a fear, is of course the fear of failure. I have known this feeling a long time, but somehow manage to shove it out the way and carry on.

I made 6 purses, rather successfully I must say.

More tomorrow.




4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Now listen you, why on earth should you fail??? Your stuff is lovely. I am coming to WeMake, and I WILL purchase from your stall...so there!

*kisses*
L
x

Bigbluebed said...

Aw thank you!

Siansburys said...

Don't be scared! You work is lovely!! See you there, I'll bring you your monkey badger :D :D xx

Bigbluebed said...

Thank you Sian. I am looking forward to having and wearing my badge!