Tuesday 29 June 2010

Snappety Snappety Snap

Here are some cute little purses. These ones are for the Handm@de Winchester on Sunday 4th July.

These have a snap enclosure. I really like these purses and will be making some more to list in my online shops.

If you are thinking of popping along to the fair then please do. It will be lovely to see you and you will also see some lovely things from a wonderful collection of designers and makers. Here is a list of who will be there.

This is my second craft fair. I would love to do more but due to lack of a car and high train fairs they will need to be near me. I am quite happy to jump on the train to somewhere fairly close.

Anyway, I will let you know how the fair goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are lovely!
xxx

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Ooh, I love the green one!