Wednesday 9 February 2011

Things are Looking Brighter

I finally managed to upload the photos on my 'phone to my PC. Actually it was pretty easy and I only hadn't done it before because I kept forgetting.  If something isn't written on a bright coloured post it note and stuck to my forehead and then I am shoved in front of a mirror, I do tend to forget them.  Or remember them in the most inconvenience places where it is not good remembering then.

Anyway I had taken a few photos of a glorious rainbow that I saw on the way to work one day. I have slightly enhanced the photos but it is more or less how the rainbow looked in real life.


I love a rainbow and looking at this photo makes me feel positive. After having colds, a week long bad back, another cold etc.I am feeling better. I am less stressed about the wedding as now we have made decisions even if the decision is not to do something.

And after months of making nothing I am getting itchy fingers again.

So here is to the rainbow in ours lives.

2 comments:

Nic :) said...

Beautiful picture.

Rainbows always make me smile.
Glad to hear you're getting better and getting itchy fingers again :) Can't wait to see what you will be making.

Good to hear aswell about the wedding plans and decisions, progress is always a warm and fuzzy feeling.

x

Kitty Ballistic said...

Great photo!

Glad you're feeling more positive about the wedding AND that you're getting the urge to make something again. It's all good. :-)