Wednesday 11 July 2012

Button Wednesday - Gold Medal - aka Giant Button

I am not a sporty person - years of being picked last for the team events in school PE has left a fear of failure in my mind.  BUT I really enjoyed watching Andy Murray and his excellent opponents in the recent Wimbledon matches, and I am looking forward to the Olympics.  The torch comes past next Monday so we are getting up early to see it.

Anyway, in celebration of achievements everywhere I made this medal and have now listed it in my etsy shop.






It is of course a giant Dorset button made using metallic gold coloured thread.

So being as you are the best at being you, you might want to get one.

Get your gold medal here.

For more Button Wednesday loveliness go here.

1 comment:

kraplap said...

Super idea !!! Love it.