Tuesday 18 October 2011

I am In Popular Crafts Magazine!

Hello again.  It seems a while since I was here and you know what, I was going to do a post which wasn't about me. Looking back I realised that for a long time I have just written about me, me, me.  So I aimed to write a post about someone else.

Sorry, but that post will have to wait.  Because I am so excited to let you know that I am in the wonderful Christmas Bumper Issue of Popular Crafts magazine. I have a tutorial, my blog is mentioned, my buttons are shown and I have done a book review. It is all so lovely!



I am going to recommend that you go and buy this magazine. Go on then!  Not only I am in it, but seriously it is a great magazine. There is so much in it and lovely articles to read, competitions and more, more, more.

I am going to take it to work, as ok I want to show off. But I also know that the children at work will find so much fun stuff to make.

So pop out and try it. Now!!





9 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

Congrats to you! hope it brings you well deserved exposure

Gina said...

Congratulations! That's a great achievement. :o)

Heather Leavers said...

oh well done - it is indeed a great magazine.

Anonymous said...

It does look a lot better than last issue actually, so I *might* just do that. It feels weird going out and buying it when I have boxes and boxes of the back issues still littering my spare room and I do miss it a little bit.

Boo's Jewellery said...

Very well done, I hope it brings you lots of exposure and sales.

zsazsazsu said...

Congratulations !!!!!

Lorrie said...

That's absolutely fantastic Alex, well done woman. So proud of ya!
xx

Jennifer Rose said...

thats great! congrats!

Glass Jar Gifts said...

Well deserved. Congratulations on all the great features.