Wednesday 5 May 2010

Beautiful hats.

This lovely, lovely hat is made by Moaning Minnie at etsy.
There are some delectable hats in her shop and I am a very happy owner of one myself.

The reason I draw your attention to this sumptuous sun hat is because it is a result of a collaboration between us. Minnie made the lovely hat, I made the blue flower. I really think that the whole style and the choice of fabric in the hat brings out the best in the flower.

I love it.

So go and have a close look here and also spend a while browsing through the shop here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love minnie hats... and i love your flowers... perfect collaboration!! xx

Bigbluebed said...

Thank you Maisy
xx

Boo's Jewellery said...

The collaboration works fabulously. I too have a Minnie hat and love it. I'd like to treat myself to a summer one too.