Wednesday 20 October 2010

Button Wednesday - new buttons from me! (and some from others).

I know you are amazed - I have finally listed some new buttons on etsy. I would like to say that I have just made them but to be honest I made them ages ago and have just taken the photos of them.

 You can find them in my etsy shop here.

Here are some more handmade buttons from other etsy shops:-


From Deep Indigo.



From Star of Supplies.



From  Tina Bozjak.


Just a few. There are lots more to feast your eyes on so do pop over to etsy and have a look.

For more Button Wednesday pop over to P8 Buttons and Fabrics Blog.

3 comments:

kraplap said...

I love your Dorsets Alix ! Great finds too. Thanks for playing at Button Wednesday.

zsazsazsu said...

Oh I love the ones you make !
They are so delicate !

noodleBubble said...

Oh Everything takes SO long doesn't it...Have the Idea... Make it...Photograph it...List it...Then it goes and sells and you have to start all over...

I'm rubbish at seeing the job through - piles of stuff photographed not listed...

Even bigger piles - started making never got round to finishing...

Fab Buttons! X