Tuesday 11 September 2007

Pillowcase Apron.

This afternoon, with Little M at playschool, I set about making my pillowcase apron.

Actually it was quite easy and finished very quickly. It would have, of course, turned out better if I had complete control over my sewing machine. A couple of times it went a bit quicker than I could follow but taking all things into consideration I am pleased with my apron.
Next time I would make the pockets less deep as I might easily lose things in them. In the photo I have popped the pencil and scissors up. I also intend to make a little pincushion which I might sew or velcro on.
So if you have an old pillowcase or see one in a charity shop then here is an ideal project for you!

No comments: