Tuesday 9 February 2010

Butterflies on a Sunday


I want to tell you how much I love indietutes blog. There are a wealth of wonderful patterns and advice, and fun ideas of things to do for all the family.

I found this lovely butterfly idea and on Sunday morning we decided to make one. As you can probably tell from the photos, Mary and I had great fun with glue and paint.



Waiting to begin. Everything ready.

Putting the yarn in the glue.


The yarn is glued on, and now we paint inside the shapes.


Adding the finishing touches.
Have a look on indietuebs blog to see the original tutorial http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2009/12/butterflies.html and have fun with your little ones.

2 comments:

Charity Indietutes said...

aw, your butterfly is very sweet! This was one of my favorite projects ever. I'm glad you enjoyed!

Charity

ps, love Mary's tights! My girl and your girl should get together and paint something :D

Wychbury said...

LOVE Your blog, I nominated you for a sunshine award :)
http://wychbury.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html
Paula x