Friday 6 November 2009

More Promotion and handing on the baton

I have some more details of the promotion that my fellow etsy UKers have been doing for me.

Treasuries:

'Peppermint' by Creamrose:
' A Few of my faves' by Coloursandtextures:

'Batwing, Maple Squirrel and Stud' by ARE Jewellery:

Mentions in Blogs:
'Am I blue?' by MissMaisy's Chatter:
(I have included a photo as I was her featured seller too).


'Dorset Buttons' by Boutonniere
'Mondays Featured Seller' by AMIDesigns
'Hair Clips' by Parsy Art and Cake

AND PASSING ON THE BATON...

I am passing on the sparkly beaded, knit covered fabric sewn button to the next person who is

AMI DESIGNS
so please check out her gorgeous jewellery in her etsy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spread the word: the bigbluebed rocks!!

psst, since i had my hair bobbed yesterday, i've realised the style really shows off my fab dorset button bobbies, yay! bonus. :))