Thursday 26 April 2012

Buttons on a new Cardigan

I have just been reminded that I do not have any photos of buttons actually on clothes, in my etsy shop listings. The reason for this is that I have not had any clothes with my buttons on.  I keep meaning to but most buttons I make I put up for sale.

My lovely mum knitted my daughter this gorgeous cropped cardigan. She made one a couple of years ago in different colours and patterns and Mary loved it.  This one is so lovely too.

Mum asked me to make the buttons for it. So last night I did.  I was going to make just one colour but thought it would look nicer with one of each and  two of one.  Then I decided not to have the pink one on, then changed my mind.  So here is the cardigan with the button all sewn on.  And now I have a photo to put on all my listings.

Cardi with 4 buttons




Close-up of the purple button
My sister is making herself a regency dress for a costume party. I have made the buttons for it. So she needs to hurry up and finish it so I can take a photo!

No comments: