Tuesday 24 April 2012

New Button Set and Button Work in Progress

I have just finished a new set of buttons, which I have called 'Wave the Flag' which I thought rather appropriate for this year with the Queen's Jubilee and the olympics.



I am also working on some new sets. There is the 3 colour 'Candy Stripe' and the other two buttons both use gold thread (not real gold I am afraid). One is all gold, and the other has a single strand of gold sewn in with the dark blue.

I also have in mind another set which involves pink (again).

3 comments:

Nic :) said...

I lo♥e them all - esp the patirotic colours! ♥♥♥

Dotty said...

Those red white and blue buttons will make great embellishments!

Bigbluebed said...

Thank you xx

Dotty -the buttons can be used for anything, as well as fastening clothes!