Wednesday 16 November 2011

Custom Dorset Button Hair Clips

A while ago I told you about a custom order I was doing. I couldn't show the photo then as they had not been received but now that they have...



My lovely customer asked for a colour that I did not have in stock at that moment but she was happy for me to surprise her but she did like orange and another colour I had mentioned.

So I decided to experiment and chose 3 colours. DMC embroidery thread has 6 strands. I took 2 strands from each of the colours to make a new 6 strand custom colour.   Mrs Lovely was very happy and I am too.   The colours remind me of Autumn.

I have done a mix like this before and will do again.

Remember - I do custom buttons, by themselves or on clips, so do let me know if you fancy something. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty - they must take ages.

AMIdesigns said...

Gorgeous colour mix

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

They are so nice - glad Mrs Lovely liked them. gorgeous colour

Bigbluebed said...

Thank you xxx

Lorrie said...

Mrs Lovely speaks.. (I like my new nickname).

The snaps and my new ones are FAB!
Thanks Alex.

Lorrie
xx