Wednesday 2 November 2011

Day Three

Despite a bad night, I managed to finish off the teal flower headband, despite the thread on my sewing machine breaking.


Also during a break in the rain, I popped downstairs and took some photos of the shoe clips that I made yesterday. This time modelled on a pair of shoes.


It was the city organised bonfire night and fireworks this evening. We had a long walk there and back. But it was worth it for the lovely display. My feet are aching whilst I sit here and write this though.

See you tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Amy, the Greedy Crocodile said...

I am copying ou Alix! I am trying to make a thing a day, and, more importantly maybe, actually get round to listing it!! But I am not organised enough to blog about it :-)

Bigbluebed said...

That is good Amy. I am not going to be too strict as there will be days I cannot do anything. But it does certainly help with the listings too - I am trying to get my stock on etsy to over 50, then 100.