Sunday 6 November 2011

Day Four & Five - buttons and more Tweed Loveliness

Yesterday (Day 4 Friday)  I had to spend lots of time moving sewing accouterments, yarn, fabric and lots of other things into my daughter's room.  We are having a new radiator put in our lounge on Monday so I have to make sure there is room for it.  We still have lots to move (*cries*).

So I did not get any sewing done until the evening when I made 3 little buttons in mustard yellow thread.



Although I did not do a lot of sewing, I was quite creative in other ways.  After seeing other people's newsletters I thought I would restart mine. So the November issue has gone out but I can still send you one.  You can sign up if you look over to the right at the top of this blog page or pop over to here and fill out the form.

Day 5 (Saturday)

Today was also a sew in the evening day.  I made another little button to finish the set of 4 mustard yellows.  I love that colour so also made a bigger pair and made them into hair clips.



Then since I had the hair clips out I decided to make some buttons to go on them, using the tweed fabric you have been seeing so much on my blog and in my shop, and on my facebook, and my flickr....I love it (which you might be able to tell!).




These little buttons are so easy to do. I will be talking about them, and other covered buttons, in the next issue of the Crafteroo magazine (the current issue is still available to read and download from here).  I might give you a little tutorial here on this blog soon.

So back to furniture moving I go.

No comments: